Here's the inside scoop on carpet cleaning services
When shopping around for carpet cleaning quotes the biggest challenge homeowners have is getting quotes on similar quality carpet cleaning services. (Comparing apples to apples)
Top Complaints About Carpet Cleaning;
Some scrupulous carpet cleaning companies have found ways to trick consumers into believing they have super low carpet cleaning prices, only to find out once a technician arrives at their home the price drastically changes. Often the price is far more than what most honest carpet cleaners "like us :-)" quoted up front.
FREE HONEST QUOTE! 480-999-3232
Our NEXT LEVEL carpet cleaning
Vacuuming (dry soil removal)
1. Even if a homeowner vacuums on a regular basis there is simply no comparison to having your carpet properly vacuumed with a commercial grade vacuum cleaner by a professional who does it several times per day. Fact is even if you are a Dyson or Kirby owner we guarantee we will pull additional dry soil out of your carpet. Dry soil removal is a key step in a proper carpet cleaning process.
Spot & Stain (non-dye) removal
2. Spot removal, most standard spots in your carpet should be included in every carpet cleaning service. Standard spots included; grease spots, sodas spills, soil/dirt, walk areas, etc. Fact is most standard spots will be removed with a proper prespray cleaning agent and steam cleaning...why would a Gilbert carpet cleaning company charge extra for these spot removal services when they would come out with just a standard cleaning that required no additional effort?
Protect your home
It's so irritating when we clean a customer's home & we notice all the corners of their walls are marked up. We take special care to treat your home like our own. We place protective corner guards throughout your home to insure that none of our hoses leave marks in your home. Just another step we take to take our customers carpet cleaning service to the NEXT LEVEL.
Pre-Spray (soil suspension)
3. Prespray (pretreatment), this is the BIG one. This is the most common step some carpet cleaners will leave out of their pricing.
"PAY ATTENTION to the small print in carpet cleaning coupon deals, if it says something like "heavily soiled areas may required pretreatment" STAY AWAY."
Prespray is the most important step in the carpet cleaning process. The prespray cleaning agent is what suspends (loosens) the dirt and grime that is attached to your carpet fibers so they can be effectively extracted with the steam cleaning process.
Carpet Scrubbing A Deep Clean!
This step is what truly sets us apart from other carpet cleaning companies. After applying the pre-spray we use specialty machines to work the solution deep into your carpet fibers. Without this step only the tops of your carpet fibers get treated with the cleaning solution. By scrubbing the carpet with our counter rotation brush machines we ensure your carpet gets clean from the base all the way to the tips of the carpet fibers.
Steam Carpet Cleaning
5. Truckmount steam cleaning, seems that everyone advertises that they have the "best" equipment on the market. Fact is there are many quality machines for cleaning carpet and the outcome of your carpet cleaning service will depend much more on the quality of the operator vs the equipment. That being said a quality truckmount that can produce heat over 200 degrees will typically produce the best results. Just as our name states we take out equipment to the "Next Level" as well. we utilize a truckmount machine that produce true steam (260 degrees) this gives you both a quality carpet cleaning and aids in providing the most sanitary carpet as well.
Carpet Cleaning Techniques make a difference (Max-Xtract)
6. Our Max-Xtract process is different than other cleaners. Most carpet cleaners rush the rinse and extraction process of the carpet cleaning service. A proper technique is to apply the rinsing agent and extract with several passes to remove as much soil and moisture as possible (we call this our Max-Xtract process). Most cleaners will hurry this step and make only one extraction pass. This leaves the carpet fairly wet and doesn't remove as much soil as possible. This typically causes a sub-par cleaning result. Carpet will take an excessive time frame to dry, soiled spots will reappear through the wicking process and as the carpet fibers dry and separate they expose areas where all the soil was not removed.
"Ever had a carpet cleaning job that looked good when it was finished however after drying it appeared dirty again and spots re-appeared?"
This doesn't have to happen with the proper carpet cleaning technique.
Rinse vs. Shampoo (residue)
7. Rinsing vs. "Shampooing", When Gilbert carpet cleaning customers call and want their carpet "shampooed" I grimace ..While I know what they are asking the word "shampoo" is a bad word in my vocabulary. While some cleaners skip the prespray step altogether and use a shampoo (heavy residue cleaner) to steam clean with this IS NOT a quality carpet cleaning process. We use a quality low residue prespray cleaning agent to first spray on the carpet to suspend (loosen) the soil from the carpet fibers. Then when we extract with our steam cleaning process we use an acidic rinsing agent with our soft water system. This is extremely important because cleaning agents that actually loosen the soil from your carpet are typically a high PH (alkaline) cleaner and have some residue in the cleaner. By utilizing a low PH (acidic) rinsing agent this neutralizes the PH level in your carpet and flushing the residue out.
This is important for a couple reasons.
1. Carpet left in a high PH state can cause browning in the carpet fibers and
2. Residue left in the carpet will leave a sticky residue and will attract dirt causing your carpet to re-soil more quickly.
30 Day Guarantee
It's why we call ourselves Next Level, we work hard to demonstrate that every aspect of our cleaning service is truly taken to the "Next Level". That's why we offer a 30 day guarantee on all our carpet cleaning services. We want raving fans! We want each customer excited about our services & wanting to tell their friends, family & neighbors about our services.
Here's what our customers think of our 30 day guarantee!
"I had Next Level clean our carpets about 3 weeks ago and they looked great! A couple days ago I noticed a spot in my living room and I was pretty sure it was probably from one of my kids since I had never seen it before. I called Next Level fully expecting to pay for them to come clean the spot but they said I was still under the 30 day guarantee! What!?! They didn't even question me, just came out with a smile and took care of the spot! Wow, now that's service! ...PS I still tipped the guy :-)"
Lucy H. Gilbert, AZ
"...in the end it's comes down to doing all the steps needed to deliver a truly superior carpet cleaning service."
NEXT LEVEL Cleaning
Included in EVERY NEXT LEVEL carpet cleaning service;
1. Customer Walk-through
2. Prevacuum (Professional Vacuum)
3. Spot & Stain (non-dye) Removal
4. Protect Your Home (corner guards)
5. Prespray (Low Residue Cleaning Agent)
6. Pre-Scrub carpet (cleans deeper)
7. Truckmount Steam Cleaning
8. No Residue Rinse w/Soft Water
9. Max-Xtract Cleaning Process
(read more about these steps in left column)
Deluxe Service Cleaning
Included in EVERY Deluxe carpet cleaning service
1. Customer Walk-through
2. Spot & Stain (non-dye) removal
3. Protect your home (corner guards)
4. Prespray (loosens the dirt/grime from carpet)
5. Truckmount Steam Cleaning
6. Clean Rinse
7. Customer Job Review
How our Carpet Cleaning Prices Work
When we measure a room we only take into account the actual area we will be cleaning. If the area we will be cleaning does exceed our 200 sq/ft per room limit we don't automatically double the room charge like most carpet cleaning companies. We simply charge 30 cents per each additional sq/ft. So if a room was 210 sq/ft it would only be an extra $3.
Scotchgard - 12 Month Warranty!
Scotchgard protector is another service we offer. Scotchgard will help protect your carpet from spots & stains setting in & becoming permanent and/or difficult to remove. It will also make your vacuuming much more effective as daily dirt & grime that comes into you house will not attach to the carpet fibers allowing them to be removed with vacuuming.
"Our Scotchgard application comes with our exclusive 12 month spot and spill warranty!"
We have so much confidence in our product that if you happen to have a spot or spill on your carpet that you can't clean up simply call us and we will rush out & take care of it for you!
Pet stain & odor removal
Pet odor & stain removal services do have an extra charge. The reason for this is because special bacteria killing product must be used and additional specialty stain removal agents are needed to remove the source of the odors and remove the stains.
"Remember there is a BIG difference between ODOR REMOVAL and deodorizing."
Our pet treatments do not just "cover" the smell, we actually remove the source of the odor.
Specialty Stain (dye) Removal
Specialty stains are any stains that require special stain removal cleaning agents and techniques to remove. Typically any stain that has color (red, blue, green, etc) will be a specialty stain. Some examples are; colored drinks, make up, paint, ink, food dyes, urine, vomit, blood, etc. We will always try to remove stains with our carpet cleaning process however if the dye has altered the carpet fibers color then a specialty stain removal service will be necessary.
Restoration Carpet Cleaning
Restoration Carpet Cleaning, this process is for carpet that is borderline needing to be replaced, like this for example
On this job we had to use our industrial floor scrubbing machine to agitate the prespray cleaning agents deep into the carpet fibers. Scrubbing the carpet also helps lift the pile of carpet.
Then utilizing High Heat we extracted the dirt & grime. We rinse the carpet with our fiber rinsing agents. We use our on-board water softener to ensure that no residue is left in you carpet.
Here is what it looked like after rinsing steam cleaning the carpet...looks pretty good right? However, look closely you can see a slight discoloration still in the heavily soiled areas.
So using specialty traffic pattern cleaning agents, re-scrubbing the carpet and steam cleaning it yet again, we accomplished this! Now that's a "Next Level" clean!
FREE Spotter Bottle!
Apache Junction, AZ
Queen Creek, AZ
Gold Canyon, AZ
San Tan Valley, AZ